Porn stars walk out of European Sex Championships, declaring it ‘chaos’


Furious adult film stars have walked out of the European Sex Championships, declaring the event ‘chaos’ that has ‘turned into a horror film’.

The inaugural tournament was set to begin on June 8, with a reported 20 representatives from a dozen or so nations descending on an undisclosed location in Gothenburg, Sweden to take part in the seedy tournament.

However, according to a report, the six-week event to determine the continent’s most elite sex performers was plagued with issues from the start.

‘The situation has gotten out of control. It’s chaos. More than that: it’s turned into a horror film,’ said Selva Lapiedra, Spain‘s representative, according to Marca.com.

Despite initial reports that Scandinavian authorities had recognised the event as an official sport, they have since clarified this isn’t the case and that an application by the event’s organiser to do so was rejected. 

But that did not deter Dragan Bratic who owns a number of strip clubs in the Jönköping area of Sweden, and who is understood to have set up the event to be live streamed over the internet to paying viewers.

Furious adult film stars have walked out of the European Sex Championships, declaring the event 'chaos' that has 'turned into a horror film'. It was set to see a total of 20 contestants compete in a variety or erotically charged activities in Sweden, but it has ended in chaos

Furious adult film stars have walked out of the European Sex Championships, declaring the event ‘chaos’ that has ‘turned into a horror film’. It was set to see a total of 20 contestants compete in a variety or erotically charged activities in Sweden, but it has ended in chaos

British performer Lara Lee told the Star she was set to fly out to Sweden on Monday but pulled out at the last minute

British performer Lara Lee told the Star she was set to fly out to Sweden on Monday but pulled out at the last minute

Britain's entry to the European Sex Championships, Barbie Sins, had had to pull out due to health reasons

Britain’s entry to the European Sex Championships, Barbie Sins, had had to pull out due to health reasons

Ukraine's entrant Talia Mint posted a video from the house before she left, saying that she and the other performers had been excited to be part of the 'project', but said the organiser refused to pay her and that they did not check a contestant for HIV

Ukraine’s entrant Talia Mint posted a video from the house before she left, saying that she and the other performers had been excited to be part of the ‘project’, but said the organiser refused to pay her and that they did not check a contestant for HIV

Selva Lapiedra, Spain's representative, said: 'The situation has gotten out of control. It's chaos. More than that: it's turned into a horror film'

Selva Lapiedra, Spain’s representative, said: ‘The situation has gotten out of control. It’s chaos. More than that: it’s turned into a horror film’

Several of the performers announced in a video posted by an organisation representing Balkan sex workers that they were stepping back from the event

Several of the performers announced in a video posted by an organisation representing Balkan sex workers that they were stepping back from the event

However, it was reported last week that Britain’s representative — OnlyFans model Barbie Sins — has pulled out of the event citing ‘health complications’. 

The remaining 19 competitors hail from across the continent, including Spain, Italy, France, Ukraine, Russia, Finland, Croatia.

Participants in the championship were going to be assessed across 16 categories in ’bouts’ to be held over six weeks.

These included their skills in seduction and massage, their proficiency in sex acts, the appearance of their sexual organs, how many times they can orgasm, and their ‘artistry’ and ‘creativity’ in creating a seductive pose.

Bouts were reportedly set to last between 45 minutes to an hour for each category.

According to The Daily Star, female entrants were set to earn themselves £690 for each day they stayed in the venue, while men would earn £345-a-day.

The publication say the winner was promised £860,000.

However, it emerged this week that the contestants left the house over claims that Bratic had failed to pay them so far for their participation.

Lara Lee was another Brit who the Star said was set to fly out to Sweden on Monday, possibly as a replacement for Barbie Sins – but she pulled out at the last minute.

‘I learnt that people had been leaving over claims they weren’t getting paid so I decided to swerve it,’ she told the newspaper.

‘It’s sad because it was a great idea but it sounds like it’s been so badly organised and has ended up a bit of a shambles.’

Ukraine’s entrant Talia Mint posted a video from the house before she left, saying that she and the other performers had been excited to be part of the ‘project’.

However, the 24-year-old uploaded a video to her social media which appeared to show Bratic trying to grab her phone as she left the house.

She claimed in the clip that one competitor had been allowed to enter the competition without being tested for HIV.

Colombian model Anllela Sagra, who was set to participate

Colombian model Anllela Sagra, who was set to participate

Finland was set to be represented by Ann Joy (pictured)

Finland was set to be represented by Ann Joy (pictured)

Adult star Molly Devon is representing Russia in the competition

Adult star Molly Devon is representing Russia in the competition 

‘He refuses to pay me for my time and my work and now you have all the information about this project, I want to get compensation,’ she said. 

She later said in a video that the police were called, but could not enter the property as they did not have a warrant. Now, Mint claims she is taking legal action against Bratic and the The Swedish Sex Federation.

It is believed that the organiser’s financial issues came about because not enough people were paying to watch the live-streams of the event. 

Other performers have also confirmed they have left the event, with the official representative group for sex workers from the Balkan region announcing the decision on Twitter on Friday, citing ‘insurmountable issues’.

‘The cameras were non-operational during the first two days of the competition, which hindered the proper execution and documentation of the event,’ Dobra Druzba (Good Friendship) said in a thread on Twitter.

‘We were constantly faced with overloading issues, making it challenging for us to perform effectively. The absence of representatives from the Swedish Sex Federation at the event greatly disappointed us. Also, there was no security personnel present, responsible for ensuring our safety and health.’

Italian contestant Eric Capitano

His Romanian counterpart who goes by the name Mugur

Italian Eric Capitano (left) and Romanian Mugur (right) contestants

Greece's entry Nek Sinner

Croatia's representative Sweet Mery

Greece’s entry Nek Sinner (left) alongside Croatia’s representative Sweet Mery (right)

The group said there was no running hot water which ‘impeded basic hygiene,’ and that the sleeping quarters were ‘unsuitable as they did not allow for rest due to the early dawn in Sweden and the lack of blinds or roller shutters.’

The group also hit back at claims from the organisers that the contestants acted unprofessionally, accusing them of drinking. 

‘Alcohol was provided by the Swedish Sex Federation and we have written correspondence confirming that there was a so-called ‘party night’ included in the competition program,’ they said.

In a statement published by The Daily Star, the Swedish Sex Federation admitted that the situation was ‘not good’ and hit out at the contestants.

‘They all enjoyed all those popularity and took advantage of our organisation to promote themselves and now they ask for something that is not possible to fulfil.

‘We are really devastated with the current situation and we do not have any idea how this will end,’ the statement sad.

Organiser Bratic told the publication that the performers were not invited as porn actors, but as ‘contestants in the First European Sex Championship’ and accused them of not acting like professional athletes.

The competition is being held at an undisclosed location (pictured) in Gothenburg in south western Sweden. A group representing some of the performers said there was no running hot water which 'impeded basic hygiene,' and that the sleeping quarters were 'unsuitable as they did not allow for rest due to the early dawn in Sweden and the lack of blinds or roller shutters'

The competition is being held at an undisclosed location (pictured) in Gothenburg in south western Sweden. A group representing some of the performers said there was no running hot water which ‘impeded basic hygiene,’ and that the sleeping quarters were ‘unsuitable as they did not allow for rest due to the early dawn in Sweden and the lack of blinds or roller shutters’

‘They ignored the rules of the competition and the Swedish Sex Federation and behaved unprofessionally and to the detriment of the federation,’ he said.

‘They even brought alcohol to the house and they did not act like sportsmen at all. All contestants are therefore disqualified from the competition.’

He bemoaned to The Star that none brought flags of their countries (except for Croatia), and that his organisation had to purchase them.

MailOnline has reached out to the Swedish Sex Federation for comment, but is yet to receive a response as of 3pm, June 16.



Read More

Leave a comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More