Conor McGregor says sexual assault allegation is ‘no more than a shakedown’


Conor McGregor is doubling down on his denial of the sexual assault allegations against him, claiming they are ‘no more than a shakedown’. 

McGregor, who is expecting his fourth child with his fiancée, has been accused of forcing the unnamed accuser to perform oral sex on him and attempting to sodomize her in the VIP men’s bathroom at Game 4 of the NBA Finals last week in Miami. 

The woman’s attorney provided DailyMail.com with the letters she issued to McGregor’s team, the Miami Heat and the Kaseya Center, where the alleged incident occurred. 

She reported her claims to Miami Police on Wednesday, she said, handing over a bag of clothes which she says contains McGregor’s DNA. 

Conor McGregor's team have called new allegations of sexual assault 'no more than a shakedown' against the MMA fighter

Conor McGregor’s team have called new allegations of sexual assault ‘no more than a shakedown’ against the MMA fighter

DailyMail.com obtained a photo of the woman's outfit bagged up which she gave to the police

DailyMail.com obtained a photo of the woman’s outfit bagged up which she gave to the police

A video obtained by TMZ shows the pair walking into the bathroom together along with McGregor’s security. 

He appears to lead her by the hand into the bathroom, before the door is closed behind them,  

He believes the footage undermines the woman’s original allegation that he and his security guards forced her into the restroom. 

‘After the video was released by TMZ, the claimant’s lawyer now has changed her story. Mr. McGregor welcomes the investigation, which he firmly believes will show the claims against him are false. 

‘After not responding to the demand for money made by claimant’s counsel, she turned to the media to apply pressure. 

‘This is no more than a shakedown,’ McGregor’s attorney, Barbara R. Llanes, said, in a statement. 

The accuser’s attorney originally said he had ‘forced’ her into the bathroom, with the help of his security. 

After the release of the video, she issued an updated statement saying the woman thought she was being led out of the venue to go to the Four Seasons. 

‘My client was under the belief they were leaving and going to the Four Seasons Hotel, as Conor had previously asked her to join him at his hotel room.’ 

She maintains that someone approached her and told her ‘Conor told me to come get you.’ 

McGregor was in Miami for Game 4 of Miami Heat's NBA finals against the Denver Nuggets

McGregor was in Miami for Game 4 of Miami Heat’s NBA finals against the Denver Nuggets

The woman's attorney sent this letter to McGregor this week detailing the alleged incident. He denies the allegations

The woman’s attorney sent this letter to McGregor this week detailing the alleged incident. He denies the allegations

As she was walking out of the venue, she says McGregor took her by the hand into the restroom. 

‘My client believed they were leaving, but instead Conor took her into the restroom,’ attorney Ariel Mitchell said. 

Originally, she said in her letter: ‘Mr. McGregor, aided and abetted by the NBA and Miami Heat Kaseya security, had the victim physically forced via security into the men’s bathroom, separating her from her friend and trapping her inside with Mr. McGregor and his security guard,’ her letter said. 

It went on to claim that he ‘trapped’ her in there – then forced himself on her. 

‘Mr. McGregor then appeared from inside the handicapped stall and shoved his tongue in the victim’s mouth and aggressively kissed her,’ according to the legal letter. 

The woman’s attorney says she then told him she needed to use the bathroom. 

McGregor and his fiancée Dee Devlin alongside their three children; Conor Jr, Croia and Rian. He announced earlier this week that they are expecting their fourth child together

McGregor and his fiancée Dee Devlin alongside their three children; Conor Jr, Croia and Rian. He announced earlier this week that they are expecting their fourth child together 

While she was in the stall, the woman says McGregor ‘pulled out his penis and shoved it down the throat of the victim’. 

She claims she was able to get him off her, but says he then spat on her and on himself ‘in a desperate attempt to get his flaccid penis hard.’ 

She then tried to flee, but says McGregor ‘aggressively grabbed her, pinned her up against the wall’ and tried to anally rape her. 

‘Fortunately, Mr. McGregor’s penis was too limp for complete penetration, and the victim continuously elbowed Mr. McGregor and finally escaped,’ the letter went on. 

Both the Miami Heat and UFC issued statements in the wake of the incident. 

The Heat said: ‘We are aware of the allegations and are conducting a full investigation. Pending the outcome of the investigation, we will withhold further comment.’ 

UFC’s statement read: ‘The organization is aware of the recent allegations regarding Conor McGregor and will continue to gather additional details regarding the incident. 

‘UFC will allow the legal process to play out before making any additional statements.’ 



Read More

Leave a comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More